Sunday, January 8, 2012

Josiah's First Christmas

Josiah loved Christmas! He loved the paper! He loved ripping and eating it. Josiah also said "Mama" over Christmas (Dec 23rd). I wasn't in the room and my mom and sister said that when I left he said Mama twice. The following Monday he said it again once I left the room. However, I did get to hear him say it later Monday night as we were playing. It was his Christmas gift to me! Not long afterward, he started saying "Dada." Chris came home Jan. 2nd and put Josiah on his lap. Josiah looked into his eyes and said "dada." It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. (Josiah had said dada earlier that morning but Chris was not home.) Happy New Year to Dada!

Here was our Christmas...

Getting ready for Christmas!





We celebrated Josiah's Christmas with Mimi and Poppy (Chris' parents) Dec. 23rd since he would be asleep for our celebration with them after the Christmas Eve Servie on the 24th.

First Christmas Present!


Loved ripping the paper!


Thank you Mimi and Poppy for my new toys!





We celebrated Christmas Eve Day with Nana and Grandpa (Papa) (Lezlie's Parents). 







"Bob" from Aunt Liz


Nana and Grandpa (Papa) made a recordable book for Josiah!


Josiah loved Nana's dancing sock monkey! He laughed and laughed and of course he had to eat him!




His shirt says "I'm the best present ever" and it is so true! Thank you for all the gifts Nana and Grandpa!


Christmas Eve


Good Morning! It's Christmas!!





Loving the paper!!





Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment